b'After 1 week of conditioning under the stairs, I decided I would just try one of each to see what kind of results I had achieved. First up was the Youngs IPA, as this was 24 hours older than the Razorback. I was greeted with an almighty pop when I opened the swing top glass bottle and a distinctive floral aroma ascending from the bottle. The ale poured perfectly. It had a lovely fluffy head and had a mouth-watering hoppy taste. I dont think I have ever been as proud in my life as I was the moment I had tasted my creation.I subsequently popped a bottle of Razorback the following night, I had stored this brew inside PET bottles and the brew had an amazing head and fantastic fizz. Once I had poured the pint, I was even more impressed than the Youngs! In terms of taste though, I personally thought it was slightly more bitter than the Youngs kit and I didnt get that burst of flavour from the hops like I had with the Youngs kit.Martyn Hesketh | BrewmasterHAVE A BREW READYFOR REVIEW?Please send your reviews to drinkersden@brew2bottle.co.ukWed love to hear from you!Join a friendly, home brew community at the HomeBrew Forum, and get access to a huge amount of home brewing resources today. Everything from recipes, brewing guides, special offers and deals will be at your fingertips with The HomeBrew Forum. This is a platform for you to connect to fellow home brew enthusiasts and a safe place to ask any mashing, fermenting, bottling or tasting questions. Whether you are new to home brewing or an expert brewer, join over 20,000 likeminded people on the HomeBrew Forum at:www.thehomebrewforum.co.uk The HomeBrew Forum, established in 2008.CALL 01254 315082 OR ORDER ONLINE AT BREW2BOTTLE.CO.UK PAGE 1CALL THE HOPLINE ON 01254 315082 OR ORDER ONLINE AT BREW2BOTTLE.CO.UK'